Subject: Re: UX/UI improvements related to Track&Play and Challenges
From: Michal Siemaszko <[email-masked]>
To: Jürgen Albert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 15:53:14 +0200

Juergen,

Regarding your request to provide artifacts needed to build and run the 
app - I already did so, long time ago, to both Moritz, Mark and Markus, 
i.e.:

  * to Moritz - several times, while he was "helping" with the iOS 
version of the app;

  * to Markus - when he was supposed to take screenshots for store 
listings (~ 6 months ago);

  * to Mark Hoffmann back in October 2022 (close to 10 months ago); 
please refer to email Mark sent on 10/4/22, 07:53, attached;

I informed about problems with deliverables from Markus - i.e. what I'm 
supposed to receive in order to do my work - for well over a year 
already. Nothing has changed and it's only gotten worse. On this topic, 
I explained everything in detail already multiple times, so please refer 
to those communications.

What is very worrying to me for quite a long time is that (A) nothing 
was done about those problems, (B) in direct communication with client, 
you attempted to shift responsibility for "lack of progress" on to me, 
despite the fact that:

  * app is fully ready to go into production for many months already,

  * app is done exactly as per requirements I received,

  * app is fully tested according to over 200 test scenarios, as 
outlined in the test scenarios document I provided well over 6 months 
ago, and, most importantly,

  * each and every time so far I've been "filling in" for Markus where I 
was not provided with what I need, to the extent of my abilities, as I 
am not a UI/UX person nor graphic designer.

Throughout the time of working on the app, I paid for books (bought two 
books from Manning), access to up-to-date materials / tutorials via 
https://www.kodeco.com/ (60 USD / month), as well as access to mobile 
testing platform 
(https://www.lambdatest.com/intl/en-at/mobile-app-testing) since around 
January this year, to make sure app is working on more than just the 
smartphones myself, you or client has access to, as it's normally done 
before app goes into production.

There are tenths of different instances I could provide where 
stakeholders' participation in this project is non-existent / close to 
zero. Most basic things like road-map, milestones, etc. do not exist, 
and communication / feedback is very poor / non-existent.

Since I already provided, multiple times, what you asked for this past 
Friday, hopefully now that I recalled this for you, you know you already 
received everything.

However, I did not receive any answer from you to question I asked on 
Friday, i.e. about the purpose of this. I want to avoid having to fix 
bugs introduced by Markus or anyone else who "jumps in". Therefore, I 
would like ask you to provide in writing, as per suggestion you made 
earlier (please refer to email you sent on 10/16/22 19:59, attached), 
i.e.: "a formal acceptance document for the current version of code 
base, signed and stamped"; you can use the 200+ testing scenarios as a 
point of reference / deliverable of a complete, working application.

Testing scenarios document I already provided several times, but I am 
attaching it again. I also shared access to that testing platform 
(https://www.lambdatest.com/) with both yourself and PlayerTour client - 
those invitations were not even accepted.

I would like to make it clear that I will not be supporting Markus nor 
anyone else in further development of this app, in any way, beyond 
passing on the artifacts needed to buid and run the app, which were 
already provided several times, but I will provide them again after I 
receive this clearance from you.

Regards,

-- 
   Michael H. Siemaszko
   Telegram: mhsiemaszko
   Email:[email-masked],
          [email-masked]
   WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
   GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
   LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
   Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/

On 8/7/23 03:26, Michal Siemaszko wrote:
>
> Juergen,
>
> I am not sure if you're back from holidays, however, I will not be 
> able to attend meeting at 11 AM.
>
> I will follow up regarding what you asked for on Friday (re: Player 
> Tour) some time later today.
>
> Regards,
>
> -- 
>    Michael H. Siemaszko
>    Telegram: mhsiemaszko
>    Email:[email-masked],
>           [email-masked]
>    WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
>    GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
>    LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
>    Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/
>
>
> On 7/25/23 12:52, Michal Siemaszko wrote:
>>
>> Juergen,
>>
>> I apologize I was not able to follow up yesterday, I had problems 
>> with my workstation after recent upgrade, so I only managed to wrap 
>> up with next items for Felix upgrade.
>>
>> So, now, I went through Markus comments posted in 
>> https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/frontend/issues/1 
>> <https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/frontend/issues/1>. Here’s a 
>> summary:
>>
>>  *
>>
>>     Since I reviewed the mockups and posted comments / clarifying
>>     questions on June 21^st , none of the mockups were supplemented,
>>     and most questions remain unanswered;
>>
>>  *
>>
>>     I do not know which of the comments Markus posted after June
>>     21^st relate to which questions I asked in what threads – keeping
>>     in mind, there’s “Track & Play” AND “Challenges” which were
>>     supposed to be made better; this comment
>>     (https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/frontend/issues/1#issuecomment-1599646146
>>     <https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/frontend/issues/1#issuecomment-1599646146>)
>>     I made referred to “Track & Play”, while this comment
>>     (https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/frontend/issues/1#issuecomment-1599649484
>>     <https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/frontend/issues/1#issuecomment-1599649484>)
>>     I made referred to “Challenges”;
>>
>>  *
>>
>>     I need to see how these are supposed to look like – all I
>>     received are comments, none of the mockups were supplemented to
>>     address what is missing / what I asked about on June 21^st;
>>
>>  *
>>
>>     Textual comments are only appropriate were technical questions
>>     were asked, e.g. regarding challenges (“Anybody can challenge
>>     anybody on the same course (not only on the same hole”), not on
>>     UX/UI matters;
>>
>>  *
>>
>>     In addition to items mentioned on June 21^st and now, Markus
>>     needs to take into account most basic things like how widgets he
>>     wants to add will interfere with widgets already in place (e.g.
>>     button placed in bottom left / right corner interfering with
>>     sliding panel, etc.), in addition to cluttering interface with
>>     things whose purpose is completely unclear;
>>
>>
>> We could have a meeting were I could explain the same. It’s a pity so 
>> much time has passed already (this issue 
>> https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/frontend/issues/1 
>> <https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/frontend/issues/1> I created 
>> back in April, after our meeting in Jena) and what I need to do my 
>> work is still not ready. In my opinion, it would be enough to add 
>> help section and explain were all the different features are in the 
>> app, especially since we already have the test cases documentation 
>> (attached) which could be adopted to user documentation, and just get 
>> on with it, i.e. move this to production stage, start campaign, start 
>> getting back at least some of the money invested in this.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> -- 
>>    Michael H. Siemaszko
>>    Telegram: mhsiemaszko
>>    Email:[email-masked],
>>           [email-masked]
>>    WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
>>    GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
>>    LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
>>    Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/

Subject: Re: PlayerTour: working development environment for iOS version, changes applied to iOS version, efficient problem solving
From: Michal Siemaszko <[email-masked]>
To: Jürgen Albert <[email-masked]>, Mark Hoffmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 02:17:50 +0200

Juergen, Mark,

Thank you very much for this detailed response.

You know I am very worried when things fall apart, I inform about this, 
this is ignored for months, then customer goes to golf course for 
testing a release which is supposed to go into production as promised, 
and they cannot test because of these issues ignored for so long..

Juergen: Please take care of your health and hopefully you'll recover 
fast. I apologize I was not able to speak when you called on Sunday - I 
slept, then needed to rest and wrap up with my personal things I'm 
working on currently.

I already have a scenario test like you describe - what I mentioned 
about the automated REST API "scenario tests" run via Jenkins; since 
last year those are ready. One of them is "play golf game" scenario. So 
you can already run it - just log in to "Jenkins Internal" and choose 
"Scenario tests" in "PlayerTour" tab; if you need any help on how to run 
it, let me know.

In the meantime, would it be possible to set up a new server for 
production infrastructure for the PlayerTour? Do you need help with 
this? We could have it automated via Ansible / Terraform - have all the 
infrastructure as code. And I could cut a new release with URLs pointing 
to this new server, if staging server (current server) issues cannot be 
solved sooner than November.

About the other items - we can discuss when we talk.

All the best to you and Mark.

Regards,

-- 
   Michael H. Siemaszko
   Telegram: mhsiemaszko
   Email:[email-masked],
          [email-masked]
   WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
   GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
   LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
   Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/

On 10/16/22 19:59, Jürgen Albert wrote:
>
> Hi Michal,
>
> my plans for this week have changed for medical reason. I've been to 
> the ER as I most likely yesterday sliped a disk and have an MRI 
> appointment tomorrow. Thus I might have time in the afternoon, but I 
> can't give you an exact time. I hope your are flexible. I'll ping you 
> via signal/mail/slack when I know when I.m back and able.
>
> Thus I might have some time this week to have an hour to here and 
> there to look into the server issue. As I can't sit and only stand so 
> long in front of my laptop I would really appreciate if you could 
> prepare a unit test similar to what you do in the scenario tests. I 
> have a few hunches I want to check and as I only will have short 
> amounts of time, I don't want to send them on finding out how I can 
> run your test suit on windows and also on how to modify them to my needs.
>
> The test should do the following against the devel server:
> * Login via Keycloak
> * start a round at a golfcourse (would be best to use the Neuhof 
> Golfcourse blau Dirk and Matt play on)
> * "play" 2 or 3 holes via the API with all the actions that would 
> happen out of the App
>
> The whole thing can be quick and dirty. We don't need fancy, just 
> stuff I can copy around and modify with different GPS coordinates and 
> other Logins.
>
> If we speak tomorrow, I will also limit the topic exclusively on the 
> server topic as this is the most pressing issue.
>
> I furthermore talked to Mark and you will find our thoughts regarding 
> the rest of our discussion inline.
>
> Till hopefully tomorrow,
>
> Jürgen.
>
> Am 13/10/2022 um 19:36 schrieb Michal Siemaszko:
>>
>> Juergen,
>>
>>
>> *a*) _Regarding server issues_ - these problems have been worsening 
>> since January; it was discussed more than 10 times since then; they 
>> kept worsening and it's impossible to work or use the app this way - 
>> I provided screenshots and screencast of this problem; it was not the 
>> first time it worked this way; same for the customer;
>>
>> I explained this in detail, documented this, and you answer me same 
>> way as I've been hearing since January; in the meantime, customer 
>> reports issues which are directly caused by this (e.g. tests 
>> conducted on October 9th). That is why I asked about time frame for 
>> fixing this. It is very tiring to repeat things again and again, 
>> hearing same responses, not seeing any changes / problems being fixed 
>> / resolved. I am surprised by your response, you apparently do not 
>> seem to understand the rationale behind pressing for solution, or, 
>> since you do not work on this project you do not realize how 
>> problematic such constant server issues are (for app development, for 
>> CI/CD pipeline, etc.); also, it is disregarding towards customer, who 
>> reports issues, root cause of which are very serious server issues. 
>> It is very serious and should be made very high priority. It is 
>> impossible to work this way, neither test what is delivered.
>>
>> The app was supposed to go into production; again, I delivered what I 
>> promised on. But how can it be tested efficiently by customer, if, 
>> again they hit such issues while in the field?
>>
>
> 1. You should know and accept, that we take the whole technical 
> responsibility for the product against our customer. This belongs to 
> economic, legal and any other problems. This does not go back to you! 
> So, we decide with the customer which way to go while we are taking 
> the risk.
>
> 2. Yes you explained in detail what the problem is and we really 
> realized that, as I wrote in the answer of my last mail. We (Mark and 
> I) will definitely take a look into it in early November at the latest 
> (besides what I might be able to achieve this week, as the week after 
> is EclipseCon)!!! Btw. we already seen some effects in the backend, 
> that could explain the CI problems. But we need to go deeper into 
> this, that is why we reserved the November for this, together with 
> debugging at the Golf course.
>
> 3. We know that this problem is annoying for you. And we also 
> realized, that you seem to see it as highest priority. So we need some 
> really objective facts, what exactly makes it impossible for you?
>
> 4. Exactly, you delivered what was promised and you did a good job 
> with that. We understand, that you want to ensure with the test, that 
> you have done good work. So, as we can look in the CI issue thing 
> early in November, how we can easy your uncertainty? As explanation, 
> from the legal perspective you are untouchable because you work based 
> on time and material base. But if you like, we provider you a formal 
> acceptance document for the code base of a date, signed from us and 
> Germany like rubber stamped. If you want something, that take your out 
> of liability, say it, please.
>
>>
>>>
>>> *b*) _Regarding iOS store / in-app-purchases_ - perhaps you 
>>> overlooked the chronology, it is enough to look at git repository 
>>> file history; code was commented out on April 18th, yet, after that, 
>>> both you and Dirk (confirmed during call) where able to make 
>>> purchase, at least once or twice. I explained why it is required to 
>>> verify this and put code in place which checks and finalizes such 
>>> failed transactions.
>>>
>>> I do not understand why is this being argued over... There 
>>> definitely needs to be iOS environment set up which allows 
>>> debugging, and steps which I mentioned done to ensure what I 
>>> explained in detail.
>>>
>
> Sorry, I don't got your point is, so let recapitulate, what I understood:
>
> I understand, that your opinion is, that the problem is not solved 
> with my and Moritz fix?
>
>>> Juergen, I do not want to argue over things which are 100% necessary 
>>> - it is ridiculous that we even have such discussion. I need to look 
>>> into this this way, for the reasons I explained, and that's that. 
>>> When can Moritz have iOS environment properly set up and when can we 
>>> arrange to have such session, like we were supposed to have last 
>>> Friday?
>>>
> 1. Again, you are right, we are working on it!
>>>
>>> The app is supposed to go into production, this cannot wait until 
>>> users of the app hit an issue where failed transaction needs to be 
>>> finalized (those fail e.g. when purchase is interrupted, other 
>>> reasons); Apple Store does not provide any online tools for such 
>>> cases, this must be handled by code inside the app....
>>>
> 1. We are aware of that! Do you really imagine Mathias, Dirk or we 
> (the once who take the whole risk) want to go in production with know 
> major issues?
>>>
>>> If you ignore information I provide, and chronology, how can you 
>>> reasonably claim you know the problem?
>>>
>
> To be honest, you make assumptions, that are only verifiable from what 
> you know (WYSIATI), from your perspective. But there is also our 
> perspective, things that we know!
>
> We should all avoid misrepresentating / assuming of something we do 
> not know and constructing stories about what someone else is:
>
> - thinking or not
>
> - knowing or not
>
> - ignoring or not
>
> - fill this endlessly
>
> - responsible or not
>
> We only know, what we know and have to accept that other peoples may 
> know something, I do not know!
>
> Having a constructive discussions about the real problems is a hard thing.
>
> Obviously I am not the best in that, because I am sometimes feel 
> angry, when I read something like:
>
> "f you ignore information I provide, and chronology, how can you 
> reasonably claim you know the problem?"
>
> Because I do not ignore them. I made my point also clear so many 
> times. So I get angry, when we do not come to a situation, where I 
> have the feeling that my points are also ignored and not accepted.
>
> I believe the same applies to you, when you answered my mails.
>
> *Summing up:*
>
> * We will provide you the best we can, when you need liability for 
> your work. Especially in the situation where tests are not running 
> properly (e.g. Formal paper accepting, that the test issues are there 
> but also accepting the validity of you work)
>
> * We (Mark and I) will look into the backend abnormalities in November 
> at the latest, that may also be related to the CI problem
>
> * We at DIM have debug environments for the backend, Android and iOS
>
> * If there are uncertainties about the iOS purchase fix, we need to 
> discuss it. But only the technical and purchase (iOS) process problems.
>
> * The topic of production Server will be tackled early November as well
>
> * We really accept that our way of communicating and maybe also the 
> project is not optimal.
>
> I do accept that and I will do my best to get better. This will not 
> finally work without your support.
>
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> -- 
>>>    Michael H. Siemaszko
>>>    Telegram: mhsiemaszko
>>>    Email:[email-masked],
>>>           [email-masked]
>>>    WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
>>>    GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
>>>    LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
>>>    Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On 10/11/22 20:46, Jürgen Albert wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Comments inline.
>>>>
>>>> Am 11/10/2022 um 18:40 schrieb Michal Siemaszko:
>>>>>
>>>>> Juergen,
>>>>>
>>>>> I appreciate acknowledging some of these items. However, it looks 
>>>>> to me there’s a still a big misunderstanding about at least two of 
>>>>> these problems:
>>>>>
>>>>> *a*) _Regarding server issues_ – please take into account how long 
>>>>> these problems existed / for how long I’ve informed about them and 
>>>>> how many times it was said someone will look into them, yet they 
>>>>> are getting worse only… it was impossible to work yesterday for ~4 
>>>>> hours, Matt also caught these while testing on October 9th…. 
>>>>> Please clarify *_who was made responsible to look into AND resolve 
>>>>> these server issues_*?
>>>>>
>>>> Why do you feel the need to explain this to me again? I do already 
>>>> know this. I Acknowledged it per your request and said that WE will 
>>>> take care of it. This means that you don't have to. I can't tell 
>>>> you right now exactly when this will happen, as I don't have 
>>>> minions to spare with the necessary skill set. Mark and I will 
>>>> tackle the problem as soon as we are able to. Till then it is of 
>>>> lower priority, as the issue is very annoying when it happens at an 
>>>> opportune time but not live threatening (right now e.g. it works 
>>>> fine).
>>>>
>>>>> *b*) _Regarding iOS store / in-app-purchases issues_ – I provided 
>>>>> list of links to ~20 issues from issue tracker and explained in 
>>>>> detail, both in writing and on call, why it is important to be 
>>>>> able to check via debugger; logs kept mentioning “pending 
>>>>> transaction”,
>>>>>
>>>> By the love of god Michal. For the last time: This issue is already 
>>>> fixed! As I told you multiple times, we found out what we need to 
>>>> do for the pending transactions some 2 weeks ago as Moritz had been 
>>>> in the office (don't ask me for the exact date). It is finally in 
>>>> the App since Friday.
>>>>
>>>> We currently do it before a new purchase is started. Next step will 
>>>> be to do if after the success notification arrives as we are unsure 
>>>> what the consequences might be if a transactions stays open.
>>>>
>>>> If you want details: 
>>>> https://developer.apple.com/documentation/storekit/in-app_purchase/original_api_for_in-app_purchase/finishing_a_transaction. 
>>>> What he added can you see here: 
>>>> https://dim-c.slack.com/archives/C01V3GR7EUQ/p1665393233827779 . 
>>>> Not sure if this is flutter or iOS code though.
>>>> If you still want to debug something here to sleep better, feel 
>>>> free to buy the necessary hardware and knock yourself out.
>>>>
>>>>> these problems were there for 5+ months already and code with 
>>>>> commented out “Apple shared secret” (what you commented back in) 
>>>>> was like this since April 18th… yet, both you and Dirk were able 
>>>>> to make purchases (you mentioned via Slack, Dirk during call), 
>>>>> then suddenly you were not able to…
>>>>>
>>>> Since you made the change it is very likely that we never have been 
>>>> able to make another purchase. The only thing is that we (as in 
>>>> Dirk and me) never realized this. The Apple Payment flow always 
>>>> ended with a "You are all set!" popup and we somehow always 
>>>> credited this to be one of your notifications. Dirk and I also 
>>>> looked the first time in the Purchase History after we had been the 
>>>> last time on the golf course, as we totally forgot about this 
>>>> feature. All the purchases purchases have been invalid. I always 
>>>> credited the missing Merit points to the work in progress of the 
>>>> Merit point topic at the time.
>>>>>
>>>>> I asked multiple times if I should purchase Apple equipment to set 
>>>>> up environment and was told no – that Moritz will take care of 
>>>>> this; but has not worked out that well for quite some time, 
>>>>> specifically when debugging issues; why is it a problem to ask 
>>>>> Moritz to set up a proper environment using “Visual Studio Code” 
>>>>> (I provided more details earlier), where problems can be debugged 
>>>>> properly?
>>>>>
>>>> The next time I have time, I will look at Moritz setup and how he 
>>>> sets breakpoints as he said he can.  this is certainly is useful in 
>>>> potential situations to come.
>>>>>
>>>>> Why do you continue to claim problem is fixed, ignoring 
>>>>> information provided (issue tracker, logs) and chronology of this 
>>>>> problem?
>>>>>
>>>> If your are still asking in regard to the "pending transaction" 
>>>> thing, see my comments above. If you mean the things about Dirk, 
>>>> Matt and me not being able get Merit points after we went through 
>>>> the purchase process see 
>>>> https://dim-c.slack.com/archives/C01V3GR7EUQ/p1665140587635809. So, 
>>>> yes i ignored basically all the information you have send me 
>>>> afterwards, as I always asked myself why you still send me 
>>>> information that add no further value for me.
>>>>>
>>>>> _*Again*_: _*I need to look into this problem, and that requires a 
>>>>> properly set up iOS environment*_,
>>>>>
>>>> If this still is the case, please tell me what you hope to achieve.
>>>>>
>>>>> where debugging works properly and code can be syntax checked / 
>>>>> validated inside IDE, and “Visual Studio Code” can be used for 
>>>>> this, as apparently Xcode does not work… Since Moritz was able to 
>>>>> commit to branch his local changes, can he also set it up, or 
>>>>> should I purchase Apple equipment and set this up locally so I can 
>>>>> look at these problems when they arise, as I need / how it’s done 
>>>>> properly? _*Then we’ll need to arrange a session, just like we had 
>>>>> a session scheduled for last Friday, where your device can be 
>>>>> connected and code to clear up / finalize such pending / failed 
>>>>> transactions validated*_.
>>>>>
>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>
>>>>> -- 
>>>>>    Michael H. Siemaszko
>>>>>    Telegram: mhsiemaszko
>>>>>    Email:[email-masked],
>>>>>           [email-masked]
>>>>>    WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
>>>>>    GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
>>>>>    LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
>>>>>    Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On 10/11/22 12:14, Jürgen Albert wrote:
>>>>>> HI Michal,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> you have talked for a while about taking a break and I fully 
>>>>>> support you in this. The main features are implemented and you 
>>>>>> have earned it. Acknowledgement and comments to your points can 
>>>>>> be found inline below.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Can you estimate for how long your break will last?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Jürgen.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Am 11/10/2022 um 01:06 schrieb Michal Siemaszko:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hi Juergen,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Juergen, as I mentioned via Slack yesterday (Monday, 10.10), I 
>>>>>>> need to take a break.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I have not received a reply to this email I sent Friday/Saturday 
>>>>>>> night (below) – some of these items I repeated and expanded upon 
>>>>>>> during our call yesterday (Monday, 10.10) as well on Slack.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> To expand on this further:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  *
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>     Server issues continue since January this year, are 
>>>>>>> worsening, and
>>>>>>>     are ignored to this day, despite causing disastrous side 
>>>>>>> effects –
>>>>>>>     see email I sent few minutes ago, with screenshots and 
>>>>>>> screencasts;
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  *
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>     I’ve waited for iGolf data since December until May;
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  *
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>     Store/in-app-purchases issues continued since May and are still
>>>>>>>     not solved until looked at in a debugging session, as I clearly
>>>>>>>     explained;
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  *
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>     Lack of professionally set up iOS development environment where
>>>>>>>     code can be debugged and works across restarts;
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  *
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>     Communication issues, canceled meetings, delays, and what looks
>>>>>>>     like deliberate acts of negligence and attempts to shift
>>>>>>>     responsibility for these unto me;
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I will gladly continue once you address problems I described in 
>>>>>>> email from Friday/Saturday, expanded during call and on Slack 
>>>>>>> yesterday, as well as those above listed. Specifically, I need 
>>>>>>> to ask you to confirm in writing you understand these issues 
>>>>>>> exist, that those are not caused by my negligence – since I both 
>>>>>>> informed about them and offered help numerous times – and set 
>>>>>>> deadlines for these problems to be solved and assign them to 
>>>>>>> where responsibility lies, e.g.:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  *
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>     Moritz to have working iOS development environment based on VS
>>>>>>>     Code by end of this week,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> Acknowledged and done.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  *
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  *
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>     Moritz to commit all iOS modifications to
>>>>>>> https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/app
>>>>>>> <https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/app> 
>>>>>>> <https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/app> repository on
>>>>>>>     a dedicated branch
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> Acknowledged and done since Monday late afternoon: 
>>>>>> https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/app/-/tree/moritz_iosDev 
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  *
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  *
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>     Guido or Mark or yourself to solve server issues,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> Acknowledge. We will look into this.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  *
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  *
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>     Store/in-app-purchases issues to be looked into in a debugging
>>>>>>>     session once iOS environment is properly set up
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> No debugging needed, as this was fixed and tested since Friday
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  *
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  *
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>     Messaging issues to be looked into once iOS environment is
>>>>>>>     properly set up
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> Done since yesterday. Final Test with the next iOS release pending.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  *
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I will await this information from you and I hope we can 
>>>>>>> continue working together once these are addressed.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> In the meantime, all code I’ve worked on recently is committed 
>>>>>>> to both repositories 
>>>>>>> (https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/app 
>>>>>>> <https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/app> 
>>>>>>> <https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/app> and 
>>>>>>> https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/backend 
>>>>>>> <https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/backend> 
>>>>>>> <https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/backend>), and 
>>>>>>> new release will be out today (11.10).
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I will not be able to attend this week’s meetings – neither on 
>>>>>>> Tuesday (today, 11.10), nor Wednesday.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>    Michael H. Siemaszko
>>>>>>>    Telegram: mhsiemaszko
>>>>>>> Email:[email-masked],
>>>>>>> [email-masked]
>>>>>>>    WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
>>>>>>>    GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
>>>>>>>    LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
>>>>>>>    Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On 10/8/22 02:23, Michal Siemaszko wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hi Juergen,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Replying to message I sent about two weeks ago (below), where I 
>>>>>>>> quoted some of my earlier communication on the topic of 
>>>>>>>> features developed being properly tested on iOS and bugs fixed 
>>>>>>>> if those appear; I’ve communicated much more on this topic – 
>>>>>>>> those quoted below is just a small sample – including multiple 
>>>>>>>> times these past two weeks since that message with summary was 
>>>>>>>> sent on 2022/09/20.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I admit I am very surprised, considering how much time has 
>>>>>>>> passed, and how many times I’ve reached out with help, about 
>>>>>>>> what transpired this week, i.e.:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> *a*) I deliberately reached out again to Moritz and yourself, 
>>>>>>>> proposing a debugging session, where this “pending transaction” 
>>>>>>>> issue can be seen in real time / any other problems with iOS 
>>>>>>>> version;
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> *b*) I’ve scheduled a preliminary meeting with Moritz on 
>>>>>>>> Thursday – before our Friday meeting – to make sure he can 
>>>>>>>> properly debug running version; we spent over one hour on the 
>>>>>>>> call, and I left off confirming he can properly debug running 
>>>>>>>> version;
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> *c*) I communicated multiple times the purpose – both in 
>>>>>>>> writing and on the call on Thursday – that the whole purpose of 
>>>>>>>> this is to connect device where errors happen, to be able to 
>>>>>>>> see those problems in real time.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Not only was Moritz not in the office on Friday to be able to 
>>>>>>>> connect your device – despite what we agreed on and was 
>>>>>>>> confirmed – but what was working a day earlier, as described 
>>>>>>>> above, was not working again, i.e. his environment was broken 
>>>>>>>> again.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> This is going on for over 5 months now.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> There is nothing more important that to have a working 
>>>>>>>> development environment, and that means ability to set up 
>>>>>>>> breakpoints so problems can be efficiently debugged when these 
>>>>>>>> arise.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> During our call on Thursday it also turned out Moritz cannot 
>>>>>>>> browse source code in IDE (Xcode) – he opens source files in a 
>>>>>>>> test editor, with no feedback from the IDE whether there are 
>>>>>>>> any syntax or compilation errors, etc.; this is beyond ridiculous.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> If Xcode is not suitable, a different IDE must be configured 
>>>>>>>> (e.g. Visual Studio Code) so this is resolved. See 
>>>>>>>> https://www.google.com/search?q=vscode+mac+flutter&source=hp&ei=xr9AY8ujEoOysAfunpGIDw&iflsig=AJiK0e8AAAAAY0DN1vre4_2S8EgQ7HfJ_F4OURoJTr16&ved=0ahUKEwjLnv7xq8_6AhUDGewKHW5PBPEQ4dUDCAc&uact=5&oq=vscode+mac+flutter&gs_lp=Egdnd3Mtd2l6uAED-AEBMgYQABgeGBYyBhAAGB4YFjIGEAAYHhgWMgYQABgeGBYyBhAAGB4YFjIFEAAYhgPCAgsQLhiABBjHARjRA8ICCBAuGIAEGNQCwgIFEAAYgATCAgUQLhiABMICCxAuGIAEGMcBGK8BwgIIEAAYHhgIGA1ImyFQAFi3IHAAeADIAQCQAQCYAWSgAe0JqgEEMTcuMQ&sclient=gws-wiz 
>>>>>>>> <https://www.google.com/search?q=vscode+mac+flutter&source=hp&ei=xr9AY8ujEoOysAfunpGIDw&iflsig=AJiK0e8AAAAAY0DN1vre4_2S8EgQ7HfJ_F4OURoJTr16&ved=0ahUKEwjLnv7xq8_6AhUDGewKHW5PBPEQ4dUDCAc&uact=5&oq=vscode+mac+flutter&gs_lp=Egdnd3Mtd2l6uAED-AEBMgYQABgeGBYyBhAAGB4YFjIGEAAYHhgWMgYQABgeGBYyBhAAGB4YFjIFEAAYhgPCAgsQLhiABBjHARjRA8ICCBAuGIAEGNQCwgIFEAAYgATCAgUQLhiABMICCxAuGIAEGMcBGK8BwgIIEAAYHhgIGA1ImyFQAFi3IHAAeADIAQCQAQCYAWSgAe0JqgEEMTcuMQ&sclient=gws-wiz> 
>>>>>>>> <https://www.google.com/search?q=vscode+mac+flutter&source=hp&ei=xr9AY8ujEoOysAfunpGIDw&iflsig=AJiK0e8AAAAAY0DN1vre4_2S8EgQ7HfJ_F4OURoJTr16&ved=0ahUKEwjLnv7xq8_6AhUDGewKHW5PBPEQ4dUDCAc&uact=5&oq=vscode+mac+flutter&gs_lp=Egdnd3Mtd2l6uAED-AEBMgYQABgeGBYyBhAAGB4YFjIGEAAYHhgWMgYQABgeGBYyBhAAGB4YFjIFEAAYhgPCAgsQLhiABBjHARjRA8ICCBAuGIAEGNQCwgIFEAAYgATCAgUQLhiABMICCxAuGIAEGMcBGK8BwgIIEAAYHhgIGA1ImyFQAFi3IHAAeADIAQCQAQCYAWSgAe0JqgEEMTcuMQ&sclient=gws-wiz> 
>>>>>>>> <https://www.google.com/search?q=vscode+mac+flutter&source=hp&ei=xr9AY8ujEoOysAfunpGIDw&iflsig=AJiK0e8AAAAAY0DN1vre4_2S8EgQ7HfJ_F4OURoJTr16&ved=0ahUKEwjLnv7xq8_6AhUDGewKHW5PBPEQ4dUDCAc&uact=5&oq=vscode+mac+flutter&gs_lp=Egdnd3Mtd2l6uAED-AEBMgYQABgeGBYyBhAAGB4YFjIGEAAYHhgWMgYQABgeGBYyBhAAGB4YFjIFEAAYhgPCAgsQLhiABBjHARjRA8ICCBAuGIAEGNQCwgIFEAAYgATCAgUQLhiABMICCxAuGIAEGMcBGK8BwgIIEAAYHhgIGA1ImyFQAFi3IHAAeADIAQCQAQCYAWSgAe0JqgEEMTcuMQ&sclient=gws-wiz> 
>>>>>>>> – i.e. search using keywords: vscode mac flutter
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Another problem – and I’ve asked Moritz for this several times 
>>>>>>>> as well – is no changes made to iOS version were ever committed 
>>>>>>>> by Moritz to repository; he made numerous changes to 
>>>>>>>> configuration, etc., but never committed those to a separate 
>>>>>>>> branch in https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/app 
>>>>>>>> <https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/app> 
>>>>>>>> <https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/app> repo. It is 
>>>>>>>> very important these are kept in repository, and we can use 
>>>>>>>> this when setting up CI/CD environment.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Regarding what you applied yesterday to backend code– i.e. 
>>>>>>>> commented out code I’ve had in purchases service before – as I 
>>>>>>>> mentioned on Slack:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> *a*) we agreed only consumables are supported
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> *b*) the error seen in crashlytics logs was about “pending 
>>>>>>>> transaction”, that is why I needed to collect those diagnostics 
>>>>>>>> / purpose of debugging session;
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I cannot be expected to repeat things tenths of times over the 
>>>>>>>> course of several months, deal with canceled meetings so often 
>>>>>>>> or broken arrangements; or not being able to properly collect 
>>>>>>>> diagnostic information because no properly configured 
>>>>>>>> development environment for iOS exists to this day.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hopefully these problems can be resolved so we can respectfully 
>>>>>>>> work together.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>>    Michael H. Siemaszko
>>>>>>>>    Telegram: mhsiemaszko
>>>>>>>> Email:[email-masked],
>>>>>>>> [email-masked]
>>>>>>>>    WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
>>>>>>>>    GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
>>>>>>>>    LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
>>>>>>>>    Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On 9/20/22 22:28, Michal Siemaszko wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> As per message subject, I wanted to make sure you have proper 
>>>>>>>>> background about how long this feature worked and iOS problems 
>>>>>>>>> which were allegedly solved long time ago.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> *1*. Store / In-app-purchases feature was added *in release 
>>>>>>>>> no. 11*(April 2022) – in my email from April 6^th I provided 
>>>>>>>>> information about which accounts were added to Testers in 
>>>>>>>>> Google Play Store, I asked if any additional accounts should 
>>>>>>>>> be added, and I provided information about configuring 
>>>>>>>>> accounts. I'm attaching that email. I repeated this info 
>>>>>>>>> several times, including in notes for release no. 12, and 
>>>>>>>>> during meetings we had.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> *2*. iOS problems with store / in-app-purchases were discussed 
>>>>>>>>> numerous times, via Slack, email and during our meetings; e.g.:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> *a*) in Slack, on May 12, you, Juergen, wrote: (…) "I clicked 
>>>>>>>>> on it multipe times, to provoke the error. I was able to 
>>>>>>>>> finalize the purchase though." (…) 
>>>>>>>>> https://dim-c.slack.com/archives/C01V3GR7EUQ/p1652360001290609 
>>>>>>>>> <https://dim-c.slack.com/archives/C01V3GR7EUQ/p1652360001290609> 
>>>>>>>>> <https://dim-c.slack.com/archives/C01V3GR7EUQ/p1652360001290609>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> *b*) in Slack, on June 1^st , I wrote: (…) was this issue 
>>>>>>>>> fixed by creating separate test sandbox account, as you 
>>>>>>>>> suggested @Moritz Weber (…) 
>>>>>>>>> https://dim-c.slack.com/archives/C01V3GR7EUQ/p1654116390572199 
>>>>>>>>> <https://dim-c.slack.com/archives/C01V3GR7EUQ/p1654116390572199> 
>>>>>>>>> <https://dim-c.slack.com/archives/C01V3GR7EUQ/p1654116390572199>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> *c*) since I received no response, in email I sent to you, 
>>>>>>>>> Juergen, on June 7^th , I wrote: (…) do you know what is the 
>>>>>>>>> status of the work we discussed on the Slack #playertour 
>>>>>>>>> channel on May 12th? i.e. Moritz mentioned he’d create a test 
>>>>>>>>> sandbox account, saying he suspects that is where the problem 
>>>>>>>>> is – but he has not followed up since then. (…)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> *
>>>>>>>>> *
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> *3*. In MongoDB dump, I see successful purchase transactions 
>>>>>>>>> going back to May 27^th (data model changed that is why there 
>>>>>>>>> are no earlier transactions, even though this feature was 
>>>>>>>>> there since April).
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Hopefully this can be resolved once and for all when you meet 
>>>>>>>>> with Moritz this week – as you can see, it’s been 5 months 
>>>>>>>>> already, and as with each topic, I’ve been actively following 
>>>>>>>>> up for months, and helping where I can help.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>>>    Michael H. Siemaszko
>>>>>>>>>    Telegram: mhsiemaszko
>>>>>>>>> Email:[email-masked],
>>>>>>>>> [email-masked]
>>>>>>>>>    WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
>>>>>>>>>    GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
>>>>>>>>>    LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
>>>>>>>>>    Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On 9/8/22 17:56, Mark Hoffmann wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Hi Michael,
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> thank you for the answer!
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Mark
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> See comments inline
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Am 08.09.22 um 17:27 schrieb Michal Siemaszko:
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Hi Mark,
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> *1*. *_Regarding Google Play Console / Android version_*:
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> There are two places where new addresses need to be added:
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>  - "License testing"
>>>>>>>>>>> https://play.google.com/console/u/0/developers/4732445104444293801/license-tester 
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>  - "Email lists" -> "DataInMotion"
>>>>>>>>>>> https://play.google.com/console/u/0/developers/4732445104444293801/email-lists/4704404014251888697/update-email-list 
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Your address was not present in "License testing" email 
>>>>>>>>>>> list; I added both addresses now 
>>>>>>>>>>> ([email-masked], [email-masked]).
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> THANK YOU for that.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> I think we should put all that documentations together to a 
>>>>>>>>>> guide-line soon.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> I mentioned this previously in release notes, also during 
>>>>>>>>>>> meetings - here is more info: 
>>>>>>>>>>> https://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/test
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> If you have multiple accounts configured on the physical 
>>>>>>>>>>> device, problems may appear.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Sure, but as i said I think its an edge case until we see 
>>>>>>>>>> something other.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> I did not change anything in the plugins, code, or 
>>>>>>>>>>> configuration for quite some time now. To me, this looks 
>>>>>>>>>>> like malicious intent or security breach - as it coincides 
>>>>>>>>>>> with sharing access to main account.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> To me it looks like the Google Synchronization into all 
>>>>>>>>>> Systems took a while. Jürgen just added me today with 
>>>>>>>>>> markhoffmann77. Because my phone wants to take the google 
>>>>>>>>>> play payment account all the time, it might be possible that 
>>>>>>>>>> the errors occured because markhoffmann77 wasn't active for 
>>>>>>>>>> google play-ment. Because it asks me now how to pay all the 
>>>>>>>>>> time. This wasn't the case before lunch.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> *2*. *_Regarding Apple / iOS version_*
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> As you know, I am not tasked with creating iOS releases nor 
>>>>>>>>>>> configuring sandbox environment where these test purchases 
>>>>>>>>>>> are done on Apple side; I did configure products offered and 
>>>>>>>>>>> it was confirmed multiple times that this worked with no 
>>>>>>>>>>> problems, quite some time ago. Please see my earlier email 
>>>>>>>>>>> (from September 5th) which contains summary, after I 
>>>>>>>>>>> analyzed Firebase Crashlytics logs, configuration, plugins, 
>>>>>>>>>>> etc.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> I will talk with Moritz about that. We will check the 
>>>>>>>>>> firebase logs.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> *3*. *_Client side_*
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> It would be good to keep client (PlayerTour people) in the 
>>>>>>>>>>> loop on this, as it became quite a big problem, and their 
>>>>>>>>>>> view is that things do not work - as if they do not 
>>>>>>>>>>> remembered all these did work, nor understood what I 
>>>>>>>>>>> explained in the past week multiple times (email, meeting). 
>>>>>>>>>>> We should make them aware this works after all - we do not 
>>>>>>>>>>> know yet why it fails so often / does not work all the time. 
>>>>>>>>>>> Speaking of which ...
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> The client feedback is indeed positive. I was on the course 
>>>>>>>>>> last week with Mathias and as I realized how track and play 
>>>>>>>>>> worked, he was really happy. I tracked the whole game for 2 
>>>>>>>>>> holes that Moritz played and it worked well. But we have to 
>>>>>>>>>> clarify some usability improvements.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Now that purchase works also for me and hopefully tomorrow on 
>>>>>>>>>> the s8 as well, we are back on the track for final fine tuning.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> *4*. *_Escalating this to Google Play / Apple support_*
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Should these issues be reported to Google Play and Apple 
>>>>>>>>>>> support? How else will we know what is causing these issues, 
>>>>>>>>>>> if, again, we had all of this working for quite some time 
>>>>>>>>>>> already. We cannot be regressing to months back, spending 
>>>>>>>>>>> time on this, because they messed up something or there's a 
>>>>>>>>>>> security breach.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Regarding Google, I would like to test everything on my old 
>>>>>>>>>> S8. But we need to switch the SIM for that. The S8 Google 
>>>>>>>>>> Payment does not work over Wifi only. It always tells us, we 
>>>>>>>>>> are in the wrong country.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> The Apple stuff should be checked first. I didn't took a 
>>>>>>>>>> deeper look into this until now, but will do together with 
>>>>>>>>>> Moritz.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>>>>>    Michael H. Siemaszko
>>>>>>>>>>>    Telegram: mhsiemaszko
>>>>>>>>>>> Email:[email-masked],
>>>>>>>>>>> [email-masked]
>>>>>>>>>>>    WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
>>>>>>>>>>>    GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
>>>>>>>>>>>    LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
>>>>>>>>>>>    Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> On 9/8/22 14:45, Mark Hoffmann wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi Michael,
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Strange thing!
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> He had lunch, I came back with the idea to test my 
>>>>>>>>>>>> [email-masked] account. So I provided credit 
>>>>>>>>>>>> card information to this account. I deinstalled the 
>>>>>>>>>>>> playertour app, re-installed it, logged in as 
>>>>>>>>>>>> [email-masked] and tried to purchase something. For 
>>>>>>>>>>>> whatever reason it took my [email-masked] 
>>>>>>>>>>>> playstore account for payment. But I didn't care, pressed 
>>>>>>>>>>>> buy, and it worked exactly as you said.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Maybe the synchronization takes a while. This could 
>>>>>>>>>>>> explain, why it didn't work at the Golf course last week.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> The only thing is, if I take the 
>>>>>>>>>>>> [email-masked] for login, the app takes my 
>>>>>>>>>>>> private [email-masked] playstore billing 
>>>>>>>>>>>> information, instead of the one from the data-in-motion 
>>>>>>>>>>>> playstore account. Even if I change the profile in the 
>>>>>>>>>>>> playstore settings to data-in-motion, it keeps the private 
>>>>>>>>>>>> ones. But the question is, how important this really is in 
>>>>>>>>>>>> the wild.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> So, from my perspective the Google Payment stuff works and 
>>>>>>>>>>>> the merit points are visible in my profile!
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> We tested Apple Jürgens iPhone again, and in the purchase 
>>>>>>>>>>>> history from, Jürgen iPhone the purchase is marked as 
>>>>>>>>>>>> invalid. BUT Jürgen logged in using its Google account and 
>>>>>>>>>>>> trying to buy something, he got the iTunes payment 
>>>>>>>>>>>> information and ended up with the invalid purchase.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> We also tried logging in using his apple id instead of the 
>>>>>>>>>>>> google account on his iPhone. When he clicks to purchase 
>>>>>>>>>>>> merrit points (one of the 4 items) he directly ended up 
>>>>>>>>>>>> with "Error purchasing product" error message, without 
>>>>>>>>>>>> being asked for payment information.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Mark
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Am 08.09.22 um 00:59 schrieb Michal Siemaszko:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1. I get a "no products found" error for ~ 2 weeks now, 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> intermittently, on both emulator and physical device. What 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> I mentioned regarding the time frame, i.e. strange 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> coincidence.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2. Yes, merit points refresh; incoming Firebase Messaging 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> notification contains metadata which triggers different 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> actions, such as re-fetching list of notifications 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (profile section), re-fetching merit points (profile 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> section), etc. So once you see that incoming Firebase 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Messaging notification (as is visible on the clip I 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> attached earlier), merit points are also refreshed.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3. What you see in the logs is old stuff - I have not 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> removed those print statements, I will remove them as I 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> work on the next backend features. Merit points are 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> handled by a dedicated service for ~ 3 weeks now 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/backend/-/tree/develop/com.playertour.backend.meritpoints.service), 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> they are not stored on the player profile anymore.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> On 9/7/22 15:02, Jürgen Albert wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I've retested it on iOS. The process works fine. I get 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the iOS native purchase part and after entering my 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> password I receive a green check mark. The You are all 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> set notification also pops up. The merrit points however 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> remain at 0.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I found the purchase history in the App and it is marked 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> as invalid despite the "you are all set" notification. On 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Galaxy S8 I have here it gets even stranger. When I 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> open The App I get a no Products found error and the shop 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> only shows a sinning wheel without anything to buy.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Regarding your video: Did the Merit points change after 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you bought something? I wasn't able see it in your video. 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I found the following in the logs, which is why I ask:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> backend_1       | [saveProfile] saved profile with 30500 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> merit point(s) (2022-09-07T11:00:35.854088282)...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> backend_1       | [saveProfile] saving profile with 30500 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> merit point(s) (2022-09-07T11:02:04.831887159)...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> backend_1       | [saveProfile] saved profile with 30500 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> merit point(s) (2022-09-07T11:02:05.806805089)...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> backend_1       | [savePurchase] updating merit points 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> balance (2022-09-07T11:07:07.616928587)...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> backend_1       | [saveProfile] saving profile with 30500 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> merit point(s) (2022-09-07T11:07:07.916905082)...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> backend_1       | [saveProfile] saved profile with 30500 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> merit point(s) (2022-09-07T11:07:08.705315466)...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> backend_1       | [saveProfile] saving profile with 30500 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> merit point(s) (2022-09-07T11:07:08.905505629)...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> backend_1       | [saveProfile] saved profile with 30500 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> merit point(s) (2022-09-07T11:07:09.775201793)...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> backend_1       | [saveProfile] saving profile with 30500 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> merit point(s) (2022-09-07T11:07:09.867338861)...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> backend_1       | [saveProfile] saved profile with 30500 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> merit point(s) (2022-09-07T11:07:10.669651649)...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> backend_1       | [saveProfile] saving profile with 30500 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> merit point(s) (2022-09-07T11:07:10.772691277)...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> backend_1       | [saveProfile] saved profile with 30500 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> merit point(s) (2022-09-07T11:07:11.563451307)...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> backend_1       | [saveProfile] saving profile with 30500 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> merit point(s) (2022-09-07T11:07:23.942004241)...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> backend_1       | [saveProfile] saved profile with 30500 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> merit point(s) (2022-09-07T11:07:24.758307595)...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> backend_1       | [savePurchase] updating merit points 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> balance (2022-09-07T11:11:03.074919914)...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> backend_1       | [saveProfile] saving profile with 30500 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> merit point(s) (2022-09-07T11:11:03.349715457)...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> backend_1       | [saveProfile] saved profile with 30500 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> merit point(s) (2022-09-07T11:11:04.187646734)...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> backend_1       | [saveProfile] saving profile with 30500 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> merit point(s) (2022-09-07T11:11:19.555994101)...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> backend_1       | [saveProfile] saved profile with 30500 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> merit point(s) (2022-09-07T11:11:20.408652131)...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> backend_1       | [savePurchase] updating merit points 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> balance (2022-09-07T11:13:31.464519989)...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> backend_1       | [saveProfile] saving profile with 30500 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> merit point(s) (2022-09-07T11:13:31.689777881)...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> backend_1       | [saveProfile] saved profile with 30500 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> merit point(s) (2022-09-07T11:13:32.501566801)...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Am 07/09/2022 um 13:37 schrieb Michal Siemaszko:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Two days ago I provided comprehensive summary after 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> checking logs, configuration, differences in plugins 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> versions, etc. – all that is mentioned in that summary.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Features were working for several months and this 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> regression coincides with sharing access to main account 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> – perhaps a coincidence, but it’s the same time frame.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Purchases and merit points definitely work – short video 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> clip attached. If those do not work on iOS devices, I am 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> not tasked with providing iOS releases.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Awaiting your response to below points – addressing / 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> clarifying these issues.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>    Michael H. Siemaszko
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>    Telegram: mhsiemaszko
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Email:[email-masked],
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [email-masked]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>    WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>    GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>    LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>    Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On 9/5/22 02:13, Michal Siemaszko wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi all,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Re: meeting in Jena - I apologize again (including to 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you, Matt( I could not make it, I explained to Juergen 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> details of this; I will be there some time in 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> September. Hopefully we can meet also when there's a 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> production release party some time soon!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Regarding items from Moritz:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *I*. Regarding items listed as "_*Important points*_"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ad. *1*:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   * Regarding In-app-purchases: this feature worked for
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     several months already, as you all know; there were no
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     configuration changes in the application itself, 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nor any
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     changes in the underlying packages used by this
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     functionality; I do see intermittent issues on 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Android (I
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     do not have iOS device) with in-app-purchases for 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> about
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     1,5 week now , i.e. issues which appear once in a 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> while;
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     this points to some problems with Google Play itself /
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     their infrastructure; on this note, since this 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> coincides
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     with sharing access to main account (Dirk's) through
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     which everything is available (super-user privileges)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     please be very careful when sharing such 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> credentials and
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     to whom - I do not know why this issue appears, nor 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> am I
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     suggesting anyone from those with whom account 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> access was
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     shared did something malicious, but, alas, we have 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> these
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     problems now;
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   * As you can see in the Firebase Crashlytics logs for 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> iOS,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     this problem you described on Slack, Moritz, only
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     appeared in most recent release:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://console.firebase.google.com/project/pc-api-4732445104444293801-392/crashlytics/app/ios:com.player.playertour/issues/e4bd2230976eadc81d3295c17c26bb1c?time=last-ninety-days&sessionEventKey=a39ab7cd0ccc4cdf837c4a9a4321b5ca_1717189481325471501 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <https://console.firebase.google.com/project/pc-api-4732445104444293801-392/crashlytics/app/ios:com.player.playertour/issues/e4bd2230976eadc81d3295c17c26bb1c?time=last-ninety-days&sessionEventKey=a39ab7cd0ccc4cdf837c4a9a4321b5ca_1717189481325471501>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     (i.e. first occurrence August 31st)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   * Regarding merit points - this works on virtual and
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     physical devices where I tested this (emulator and
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     Samsung Galaxy S21 5G)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ad. *2*:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   * The naming of "I'm at my hole" is exactly like what 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I was
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     told it should be named - so it is not "incorrect", 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> it's
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     just a naming change, which I will apply so it's
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     available in next release;
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   * The button does only concern current hole - it is not
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     even displayed if current hole is not selected; please
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     provide example, including screenshot if possible, 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> where
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     the button did not concern the current hole / appeared
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     without current hole being selected;
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ad. *3*: As for the above item (#2), please provide 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> example, including screenshot if possible, of cases 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> where stroke visualization did not work as expected; I 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> did not have any such problems on Android devices where 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> testing takes place before each release (in addition to 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Samsung Galaxy S8).
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ad. *4*:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   * As I explained and demonstrated several times, 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> there are
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     two modes for the measuring tool - automatic and 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> manual;
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   * Automatic mode kicks in when current hole is known and
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     user is within perimeter of that hole;
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   * Manual mode is triggered, well, manually, by 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> clicking the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     measurement icon from top app bar; when in this mode,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     measurement is done for each section and section is
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     defined by at least two points on the map, and you can
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     place as many points as you'd like and each section
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     between those points is measured;
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   * Please provide example, including screenshot if 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> possible,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     as well as supplemental info regarding mode 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (automatic or
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     manual) where problems you described occur;
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *II*. Regarding items listed as "_*Further points*_"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ad. *1*: please provide screenshot of this problem with 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> navigation bar - I do not have iOS device; also, 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nothing has changed regarding this for several months now;
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ad. *2*: the crash problem you describe, just like in 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the in-app-purchases issue, only appeared with recent 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> iOS release, as you can see in the Firebase Crashlytics 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> logs for iOS: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://console.firebase.google.com/project/pc-api-4732445104444293801-392/crashlytics/app/ios:com.player.playertour/issues/67b343b1eaa25af282bacf39d71c780a?time=last-ninety-days&sessionEventKey=2c0999b5afd9497bbee5f88b6d87c3c3_1716418367845987610 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <https://console.firebase.google.com/project/pc-api-4732445104444293801-392/crashlytics/app/ios:com.player.playertour/issues/67b343b1eaa25af282bacf39d71c780a?time=last-ninety-days&sessionEventKey=2c0999b5afd9497bbee5f88b6d87c3c3_1716418367845987610> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> - perhaps you removed some configuration ? Please see 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this item: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://support.hcltechsw.com/csm?id=kb_article&sysparm_article=KB0096072 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <https://support.hcltechsw.com/csm?id=kb_article&sysparm_article=KB0096072> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> - permissions are required to access camera / photo 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> library; but, again, nothing has changed in this 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> functionality in code I delivered with latest release.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>    Michal H. Siemaszko
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>    Telegram: mhsiemaszko
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Email:[email-masked],
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [email-masked]    
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>    GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>    LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>    Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On 9/1/22 14:29, Matt wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thx Moritz
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Re item no. 4, I suggest that the distance is 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (discreetly yet standadized) displayed as a default 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> setting. Just like on Mark‘s phone (I believe).
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Helpful?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Also thx for yesterday’s invitation, was fun seeing 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (most of) you!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Best
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Matt
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On 1. Sep 2022, at 09:40, Moritz Peter Weber 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <[email-masked]> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <mailto:[email-masked]> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi together,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> these are the notes for yesterday's test run:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *Important Points:*
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  1. In-App purchases do not work (whether only iOS is
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     unclear), and the Merit points do not update on the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     profile page.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  2. The "I'm at my Hole" button is called 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> incorrectly. It
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     should be "I'm at my Ball".
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>      1. Furthermore, the button should only work 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> concerning
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>         the current hole.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  3. The golf balls displayed on the map do not always 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> work
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     (they are only displayed sometimes). 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Additionally, they
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     should be displayed much smaller.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  4. Measuring the current route with the map is 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sometimes
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     tricky to handle and sometimes does not work.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     Furthermore, often only the flight line is 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> calculated
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     instead of adding the individual sections (if 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> these are
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     selected step by step).
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *Further Points: *
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  1. The navigation bar at the bottom of the screen 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> should
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     be a bit higher for iPhones. Currently, it is 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> covered
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     at the corners.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  2. When you log in and want to take a new photo via 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> camera
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     for your profile picture, the app crashes. It 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> should be
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     tested again. It happened on an iPhone and could 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> have
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     to do with the assignment of rights.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Best regards
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Moritz
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Am Mi., 31. Aug. 2022 um 00:31 Uhr schrieb Michal 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Siemaszko <[email-masked]> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <mailto:[email-masked]>:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     Hi,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     New release is out - I uploaded the Android APK 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     shared folder
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Mb0O3wnDFCJ7fq8gEKdicxIWze-pqmPP)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     Major new feature is: _*Challenges / playing against
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     each other*_
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     Here are release notes:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/app/-/issues/163 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     --        Michael H. Siemaszko
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>        Telegram: mhsiemaszko
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Email:[email-masked],
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [email-masked]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>        WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>        GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>        LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>        Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jürgen Albert
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CEO
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chair Eclipse OSGi Working Group Steering Committee
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Data In Motion Consulting GmbH
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kahlaische Str. 4 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/Kahlaische+Str.+4++%0D%0A++++++++++++++++++++++++++07745+Jena?entry=gmail&source=g>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 07745 Jena 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/Kahlaische+Str.+4++%0D%0A++++++++++++++++++++++++++07745+Jena?entry=gmail&source=g> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mobil:  +49 157-72521634
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> E-Mail:[email-masked]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Web:www.datainmotion.de <http://www.datainmotion.de>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> XING:https://www.xing.com/profile/Juergen_Albert5
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/juergen-albert-6a1796/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rechtliches
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jena HBR 513025
>>>>>>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>    Michal H. Siemaszko
>>>>>>>>>>>>>    Mobile: +48 668 566 023
>>>>>>>>>>>>>    Telegram: mhsiemaszko
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Email:[email-masked],
>>>>>>>>>>>>> [email-masked]    WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>    GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>    LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>    Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/
>>>>>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>>>>>> Mark Hoffmann
>>>>>>>>>>>> M.A. Dipl.-Betriebswirt (FH)
>>>>>>>>>>>> Geschäftsführer
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Tel:    +49 3641 384 910 0
>>>>>>>>>>>> Mobil:  +49 175 701 2201
>>>>>>>>>>>> E-Mail:[email-masked]
>>>>>>>>>>>> Web:www.datainmotion.de <http://www.datainmotion.de>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Data In Motion Consulting GmbH
>>>>>>>>>>>> Kahlaische Straße 4 
>>>>>>>>>>>> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/Kahlaische+Stra%C3%9Fe+4++%0D%0A++++++++++++++++++++++07745+Jena?entry=gmail&source=g>
>>>>>>>>>>>> 07745 Jena 
>>>>>>>>>>>> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/Kahlaische+Stra%C3%9Fe+4++%0D%0A++++++++++++++++++++++07745+Jena?entry=gmail&source=g> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Geschäftsführer
>>>>>>>>>>>> Mark Hoffmann
>>>>>>>>>>>> Jürgen Albert
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Jena HRB 513025
>>>>>>>>>>>> Steuernummer 162/107/05779
>>>>>>>>>>>> USt-Id DE310002614
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>>>> Mark Hoffmann
>>>>>>>>>> M.A. Dipl.-Betriebswirt (FH)
>>>>>>>>>> Geschäftsführer
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Tel:    +49 3641 384 910 0
>>>>>>>>>> Mobil:  +49 175 701 2201
>>>>>>>>>> E-Mail:[email-masked]
>>>>>>>>>> Web:www.datainmotion.de <http://www.datainmotion.de>
>>>>>>>>>> Data In Motion Consulting GmbH
>>>>>>>>>> Kahlaische Straße 4 
>>>>>>>>>> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/Kahlaische+Stra%C3%9Fe+4++%0D%0A++++++++++++++++++07745+Jena?entry=gmail&source=g>
>>>>>>>>>> 07745 Jena 
>>>>>>>>>> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/Kahlaische+Stra%C3%9Fe+4++%0D%0A++++++++++++++++++07745+Jena?entry=gmail&source=g> 
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Geschäftsführer
>>>>>>>>>> Mark Hoffmann
>>>>>>>>>> Jürgen Albert
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Jena HRB 513025
>>>>>>>>>> Steuernummer 162/107/05779
>>>>>>>>>> USt-Id DE310002614
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>> -- 
>>>> Jürgen Albert
>>>> CEO
>>>> Chair Eclipse OSGi Working Group Steering Committee
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Data In Motion Consulting GmbH
>>>>
>>>> Kahlaische Str. 4 07745 Jena  <https://www.google.com/maps/search/Kahlaische+Str.+4%0D%0A07745+Jena?entry=gmail&source=g>
>>>>
>>>> Mobil:  +49 157-72521634
>>>> E-Mail:[email-masked]
>>>> Web:www.datainmotion.de  <http://www.datainmotion.de>
>>>>
>>>> XING:https://www.xing.com/profile/Juergen_Albert5
>>>> LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/juergen-albert-6a1796/
>>>>
>>>> Rechtliches
>>>>
>>>> Jena HBR 513025
> -- 
> Jürgen Albert
> CEO
> Chair Eclipse OSGi Working Group Steering Committee
>
>
> Data In Motion Consulting GmbH
>
> Kahlaische Str. 4
> 07745 Jena
>
> Mobil:  +49 157-72521634
> E-Mail:[email-masked]
> Web:www.datainmotion.de
>
> XING:https://www.xing.com/profile/Juergen_Albert5
> LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/juergen-albert-6a1796/
>
> Rechtliches
>
> Jena HBR 513025

Subject: Re: PlayerTour front-end app project intro session
From: Mark Hoffmann <[email-masked]>
To: Michal Siemaszko <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jürgen Albert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 07:53:58 +0200

Hi Michael,

yes, with your changes I am now able to build the app!

Regards,

Mark

Am 02.10.22 um 21:57 schrieb Michal Siemaszko:
>
> Hi Mark,
>
> As part of my most recent commit (i.e. just few minutes ago), I 
> upgraded to Android SDK 33, so perhaps you'll be able to build the app 
> more easily now; this required upgrading several packages as well - 
> those errors you kept seeing during our call should be gone now.
>
> Please check out latest version as a lot changed; I needed to make 
> these changes before we're ready for prod.
>
> Commit notes here: 
> https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/app/-/commit/f082b9b70bf6e5c1c6a4a148dace71f26a7892ae#note_1121669079
>
> Regards,
>
> -- 
>    Michael H. Siemaszko
>    Telegram: mhsiemaszko
>    Email:[email-masked],
>           [email-masked]
>    WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
>    GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
>    LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
>    Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/
>
>
> On 9/21/22 12:40, Michal Siemaszko wrote:
>>
>> Hi Mark,
>>
>> RE: Firebase CLI, please 
>> https://firebase.flutter.dev/docs/overview/#using-the-flutterfire-cli
>>
>> We can talk about the other items on Friday.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> -- 
>>    Michael H. Siemaszko
>>    Telegram: mhsiemaszko
>>    Email:[email-masked],
>>           [email-masked]
>>    WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
>>    GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
>>    LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
>>    Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/
>>
>>
>> On 9/21/22 09:21, Mark Hoffmann wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Michael,
>>>
>>> thanks for the information. Until now I do not do any modifications 
>>> without talking to you. As soon as I join bugfixing, we will do that 
>>> with issues and PR's. We should keep the development process as it 
>>> is now.
>>>
>>> I just want to understand, how to correctly configre a development 
>>> environment on my machine. I need to figure out how the build works, 
>>> how flutter works.
>>>
>>> I already have point 1 and 2 installed. The Firebase CLI can be 
>>> installed over the Android SDK?
>>>
>>> See you on Friday,
>>>
>>> Mark
>>>
>>> Am 20.09.22 um 19:09 schrieb Michal Siemaszko:
>>>>
>>>> Hi Mark,
>>>>
>>>> As discussed yesterday during our weekly call, my latest batch of 
>>>> work is now committed 
>>>> (https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/app/-/commit/2f89ce0b4922bcbf621d3a17aa70ee160798839f 
>>>> <https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/app/-/commit/2f89ce0b4922bcbf621d3a17aa70ee160798839f>) 
>>>> so we can schedule the intro session now.
>>>>
>>>> If you made any local modifications, it’d be best if you check out 
>>>> entire project again –this latest commit 
>>>> (https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/app/-/commit/2f89ce0b4922bcbf621d3a17aa70ee160798839f 
>>>> <https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/app/-/commit/2f89ce0b4922bcbf621d3a17aa70ee160798839f>) 
>>>> introduces changes in majority (155) of the ~220 widget and 
>>>> supporting logic files (blocs/cubits/mixins, etc.); btw: that 
>>>> number excludes packages 
>>>> (https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/app/-/tree/master/packages 
>>>> <https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/app/-/tree/master/packages>) 
>>>> which are auto-generated (e.g. REST API client, 
>>>> https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/app/-/tree/master/packages/pt_rest_api_client 
>>>> <https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/app/-/tree/master/packages/pt_rest_api_client> 
>>>> – based on OpenAPI spec, via 
>>>> https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/app/-/blob/master/generate-rest-client.sh 
>>>> <https://gitlab.com/datainmotion/theplayertour/app/-/blob/master/generate-rest-client.sh>) 
>>>> or pulled into project because I had to apply bug fixes or add new 
>>>> features to those.
>>>>
>>>> If you do not have a local environment set up yet, here’s list of 
>>>> tools:
>>>>
>>>> 1. Android Studio with "Flutter" and “Dart” plugins and SDKs 
>>>> required to launch emulator, etc.
>>>>
>>>> 2. Flutter SDK (https://docs.flutter.dev/get-started/install 
>>>> <https://docs.flutter.dev/get-started/install>)
>>>>
>>>> 3. Firebase CLI
>>>>
>>>> Invite to meeting sent separately via Google Calendar; Juergen, if 
>>>> you want to join also, here's the video call link: 
>>>> https://meet.google.com/fph-powq-jbm
>>>>
>>>> Regards,
>>>>
>>>> -- 
>>>>    Michael H. Siemaszko
>>>>    Telegram: mhsiemaszko
>>>>    Email:[email-masked],
>>>>           [email-masked]
>>>>    WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
>>>>    GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
>>>>    LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
>>>>    Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/
>>> -- 
>>> Mark Hoffmann
>>> M.A. Dipl.-Betriebswirt (FH)
>>> Geschäftsführer
>>>
>>> Tel:    +49 3641 384 910 0
>>> Mobil:  +49 175 701 2201
>>> E-Mail:[email-masked]
>>> Web:www.datainmotion.de  
>>>
>>> Data In Motion Consulting GmbH
>>> Kahlaische Straße 4
>>> 07745 Jena
>>>
>>> Geschäftsführer
>>> Mark Hoffmann
>>> Jürgen Albert
>>>
>>> Jena HRB 513025
>>> Steuernummer 162/107/05779
>>> USt-Id DE310002614
>>>
>>>
-- 
Mark Hoffmann
M.A. Dipl.-Betriebswirt (FH)
Geschäftsführer

Tel:    +49 3641 384 910 0
Mobil:  +49 175 701 2201
E-Mail:[email-masked]
Web:www.datainmotion.de  

Data In Motion Consulting GmbH
Kahlaische Straße 4
07745 Jena

Geschäftsführer
Mark Hoffmann
Jürgen Albert

Jena HRB 513025
Steuernummer 162/107/05779
USt-Id DE310002614